Regional Director - Southeast Asia
Based in Singapore
There are several key contacts who lead, direct or manage our strategic activities in South East Asia.
- David Weller, International Dean
- Audrey Kon, Regional Director (based in Singapore)
- Jenny Thacker, Regional Manager
- Louise Zeelenberg, Regional Manager
About the regional team
The team is led by Audrey Kon, Regional Director. Audrey is located in Singapore.
A new regional centre in Singapore has just launched. It was established to help us shape our future activities in Singapore and across Southeast Asia. A key priority is to develop and maintain partnerships with universities, research institutions and cultural organisations.
Audrey works with the International Dean to devise an engagement plan for the Region, and collaborates with Jenny Thacker and Louise Zeelenberg, Regional Managers, who lead on student recruitment. Jenny and Louise are based in Edinburgh.
Our Regional Brief - Southeast Asia & Australasia
Facts and figures about our engagement with Southeast Asia and Australasia.
Click here to read our regional brief for Southeast Asia and Australasia:
Our centre in Southeast Asia is a Representative Office, Registered in Singapore.
Southeast Asia Representative Office
9 Temasek Boulevard
31 Floor Suntec Tower Two
(00 65) 6559 6133
The University has relationships with some of Southeast Asia's leading institutions including:
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Srinakharinwirot University
- Thammasat University
- International Medical University
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak
We seek out the best students from countries across Southeast Asia, with a dedicated team of recruitment staff.
Jenny Thacker and Louise Zeelenberg, Regional Managers, lead recruitment in the region.
We have a dedicated area for entry requirements, which translates UK requirements into local qualifications.
- Entry requirements for Asian students (Undergraduate)
- Entry requirements for Asian students (Postgraduate)
We regularly meet with prospective students and partners in Asia. Here is an up to date list of our next trips:
The recruitment wiki includes reports and resources for staff who are interested in international recruitment activities.